Board of Nursing
Get information for board of nursing, in each one of the states, including phone number, address, nursing license lookup and more.
This website was created as an independent website, not affiliated with any governmental agency or department.
The board of nursing in each state is the health authority that is in-charge to provide regulation, services and information for nursing including:
* Verify a License, Permit, or CE Provider Number.
* Nurse Endorsement Application.
* Advanced Practice Registered Nurse.
* Nursing Education Programs.
* Reporting Discipline & Complaints.
* Nursing Program Approval.
* Nursing Regulation & Practice Act.
* Nursing License (New, Renewal & Transfer).
* APRN Nursing Practice Information.
* Nursing Peer Review.
* Center for Nursing Workforce Studies.
* and more.
State Board of Nursing
The state board of nursing directory below includes contacts, phone numbers, addresses, websites and additional information by state:
Board of Registered Nursing
Discover the 10 most common mistakes that nurses make that will get them before the Board of Nursing, mistakes you may not know that might violations of the Nurse Practice Act.
About Board of Nursing Website
Board-of-nursing.org is a completely independent website, is not affiliated with any of the governmental health authorities or board of nursing, to quickly provide individuals and organizations with updated information, for nurses, hospitals, doctors, health administrators, and more.
If you require for additional assistance from us, our amazing team is available and be happy to assist you with any nursing or board of nursing matter.
To communicate with us you can choose one of the following options: write within the comments form below or us the official contact us page.